Product Issues (Missing, damaged or malformed components and damaged games)
- Damaged - If a game is damaged due to shipping, please keep the original packing and do not open the damaged game. Then, send
us a message using the form at the bottom of this page.
- Missing, damaged, or malformed components - If your new game has missing, damaged, or malformed components, we suggest you deal with the problem directly with the manufacturer of the game. In almost every case, it will be faster for you to contact them and have them send the replacement parts to you. You can find contact information for several manufacturers of the games we sell listed below. Click on the link of the manufacturer of the game or use their email address. When contacting the manufacturer, please give them your name, shipping address, and the best possible description of the parts that are missing, damaged or malformed.
-Phone: Please note the following phone # is for Mayfair
product issues and not for Fair Play Games order issues.
If you need to contact Fair Play Games, scroll to the bottom of
this page and send your questions from the form there. If
your newly purchased products have manufacturing issues, please
call 1-847-677-6655 and ask to speak to the customer
service representative. Please call between the hours of 9am and
4pm central time, Monday through Friday, except during holidays
and convention closings.
Mayfair Games, Inc.
Customer Service Department
8060 St. Louis Avenue.
Skokie, IL 60076
Rio Grande Games
At the bottom of their main page, click on "Contact
Scroll down to the appropriate link and click
Fantasy Flight Games
North Star Games
Out of the Box Publishing
US Games Systems
Winning Moves Games
Website : http://www.winning-moves.com
Use their online form by clicking on the contact us link on their main page.
Hasbro has several pages on their website devoted to customer service. If you can't find what you're looking for there, this contact information is given: "US residents only - call 888-836-7025. Telephone hours are Monday-Thursday 8:30 AM-6:30 PM EST or Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM"
If you have special circumstances or if the manufacturer of your
game is not listed above, please use the form below to send us a
Send us a Message or Question
- Before sending us a message, please read the information on our "General Information" page. You will find many answers to common questions about billing, shipping methods, shipping costs, shipping times, game availability, etc.
- If you are contacting us about product issues such as missing or damaged pieces, please scroll up and read the information at the top of this page.
- The most commonly asked questions or comments arecomments are
- "The UPS tracking # is not valid. What do I do?" - Please note that it may take up to 1 full business day to show up on the UPS website. If you get your tracking # during the weekend or a holiday, it should show up at the end of the
next business day.
- "Do you ship to my country and what are the shipping costs?" - We ship Nationally and Internationally. To find the shipping and handling cost, add an item to your shopping cart, and select the appropriate shipping option. The shipping options are listed in a dropdown box which contains all the countries we ship to and the different methods available such as UPS,
USPS (U.S. Postal Service), Priority Mail International, etc. For more shipping information, click here.
- "What is your Price Matching
Policy?" - You can read about the price matching policy here
- "What is your Return Policy?" - Our return policy is
that if you send us a game back, we'll refund 100% of the game cost if it is
un-opened.. If it is opened but in excellent condition, then we will refund 75%
of the game cost. Please contact us before returning any games so we can
Our Contact Information
Please use the form above to send us a message.
Phone # ...
New World Games -
Fair Play Games
4310 Thom Rd.
Columbiaville, MI 48421
All customer service is handled via email. Please use the form above to expedite your requests. All requests are handled in the order they are received. If a problem is not being resolved in a timely manner via email, please send us your phone # and we will call you. Thank you for your understanding.