About Us and Ordering Information
- We are a family owned business in Michigan specializing in board games and card games that you typically can't find in normal department stores. We carry over 5000 different items. If you can't find what you are looking for, send us a message and we'll see if we can get it.
- Although we are mostly an online store, we do allow for pickups at our warehouse located near Flint, MI. If a pickup is needed, please send us a message so that we can make sure someone is available at the warehouse.
Placing an order...
- We accept Google Checkout, credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express via Paypal and Google Checkout), PayPal (send payment to email@example.com), personal checks and money orders. Personal checks for first time customers
may be held for 10 days until they clear. This may be waived for repeat customers at Fair Play Games'
- Michigan residents will be charged 6% sales tax.
- In Stock - The item is in stock and ready to be shipped.
- 1-5 days - The item will probably be in stock in approximately 1-5 days OR the item will be in stock
approximately 5 days after you place your order. This usually applies to Domestic (US Manufactured) games.
- 5-30 days - This item is temporarily out of stock and will take
approximately 5-30 days after placing the order before being available for shipping. This usually applies to Imported games from Europe/Germany.
- Temporarily out of stock - This item is
temporarily out of stock in our store and at our distributors. You may
still order this game, but we cannot guarantee a specific date when it will
- Out of print or Unavailable - We can no longer get this
We ship Nationally and Internationally. To find the shipping and handling cost, add an item to your shopping cart, and select the appropriate shipping option. The shipping options are listed in a dropdown box which contains all the countries we ship to and the different methods available such as
Economy, UPS, USPS (U.S. Postal Service), Air, Ground, etc.
Rates for shipping in the continental US are as followed (if you specify a shipping method, your cost may be different).
|Base amount per order
|Plus each item based on game weight, size and other factors
||($0.00 - $?.?? in increments of $0.50)
- Shipping Methods
- UPS - We have daily UPS pickups M-F. Please note that UPS cannot deliver to
- Economy - This is our default option and provides the customer the
cheapest shipment option. Please note that with Economy, your order must
be in the 48 contiguous states and cannot be a P.O. Box, APO, or shipped
to Hawaii or Alaska. Economy shipments may, in some instances, take an
extra day for processing/shipping. Economy shipments vary in transit times
more than UPS or Priority Mail. See below for Economy estimations of transit
times once the order is shipped. These are estimates only and can vary depending
on weather conditions and isssues beyond our control. If you need a package
delivered to a P.O. Box or APO, you must select USPS as the shipping method.
- Delivery Times
- For orders in which all items are all in stock, it usually takes us 1-2 business
day to process your order. After it is packed and shipped, Economy estimates are
- Midwest : 1-3 business days (M-F that are non-holidays)
- East : 2-4 business days (M-F that are non-holidays)
- South : 2-6 business days (M-F that are non-holidays)
- Central : 3-6 business days (M-F that are non-holidays)
- West: 3-6 business days (M-F that are non-holidays)
- UPS- We have daily UPS pickups M-F. Please note that UPS cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes and APOs. UPS delivers ground shipments M-F that are non-holidays. UPS cannot designate a certain time of day for delivery. See below for UPS estimations of transit times once the order is shipped. These are estimates only and can vary depending on weather conditions and isssues beyond our control. If you need a package delivered to a P.O. Box or APO, you must select USPS as the shipping method.
- Delivery Times
- For orders in which all items are all in stock, it usually takes us 1 business day to process your order. After it is packed and shipped, UPS estimates are
- Midwest : 1-2 business days (M-F that are non-holidays)
- East : 2-3 business days (M-F that are non-holidays)
- South : 2-5 business days (M-F that are non-holidays)
- Central : 2-5 business days (M-F that are non-holidays)
- West: 3-5 business days (M-F that are non-holidays)
- USPS (United States Postal Service) - All International
orders are shipped via Priority Mail International. Alaska and Hawaii orders are shipped via
standard U.S. Postal Service. U.S. Customers can choose USPS, but costs are higher.
Priority Mail International (Air) shipments usually take 1-2
weeks for delivery. Please note that all shipments via the Post Office cost more due to many factors and their prices are not negotiable.
- Post Office Drop-offs
- We generally make 2 trips to the Post Office each week. Therefore, It may take 1-3 business days before USPS orders are shipped.
- Delivery Times
- USPS shipment times vary greatly. Many times shipments are held up at customs when entering other countries
- Priority Mail International : 1-2 weeks
- Package hasn't arrived yet? This is what to do.
- UPS - Please wait 10 days after the shipment has been sent. After that time, notify us and we will file a lost package claim with UPS. They usually do an investigation (2-10 days), then notify us of the results. At that point, we will send a new package or arrange other terms.
- USPS - Priority Mail International - Please wait 6 weeks after the shipment has been sent. After that time, notify us and we'll file a lost package claim.
At Fair Play Games, we reuse boxes and packaging materials whenever
possible. This saves on packaging costs and helps protect the environment. We hope
you understand and support this effort.
Price Match Policy...
We will price match a competitor's prices - please read below for
restrictions and explanations.
- Pricematching can only be done from ONE store per order.
In the past, we used to allow price matching of single items from
different locations. This has led to us losing money on
- Item(s) must be in stock at the location being price
matched and must be able to add to their shopping cart. Many
times our competitors don't have items in stock and don't reflect
price increases by the game manufacturer.
- Only valid at time of ordering - Please include in the
comments section during checkout the items you wish to price match AND the competitor's prices. If paying by Paypal, please ask for a revised total amount before sending money.
- Price matching is NOT valid when using discount codes.
- Exceptions - If we are currently offering a Free
Shipping discount code, you may still price match other websites as long as those websites offer free shipping as well.
- There are a few occasions where if we price matched, we'd lose
money. This may happen when a website is going out of business
or clearing out a line of games. If this is the case, we'll be
honest and kindly let you know that at that price, we'd lose money
and you will probably want to get those items from the other
website. This is not common and has only happened a few times
in Fair Play Games history.
Checks* and money orders* should be sent to:
New World Games
4310 Thom Rd
Columbiaville, MI 48421
*Please make checks and money
orders payable to "New World Games"
Top of page